Effective communication and education are the hallmarks of West Property Management. We pride ourselves on using multiple communication tools in a very timely manner to reach all of your community members, including non-owner residents living in your community. We will maintain a complete roster of owners and residents, including mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and much more.
We believe transparency and open communication build a stronger community and encourages participation by more members of the community. We will use and the Board can choose from a host of communication tools including:
* Monthly emails and/or mailings featuring Minutes, financial statements, and/or a summary Board report.
* Newsletter custom designed to promote a professional image, display your community pride; inform, educate and recognize community members.
* Website created especially for your community which allows for 24/7 access to all relevant community information to owners, residents, realtors, prospective buyers, prosective tenants. Areas of the website can be password protected with each owner being able to choose a unique secure password to restrict who can see detailed community information.
* Provide support to Committees as established by the Board of Directors to support community goals and promote community involvement.
* Parking notices, maintenance requests, complaints, vendor issues and all owner/resident contacts are recorded on a Confidential Issue Log provided to the Board on a monthly basis.
* 24 hour phone access to Community Manager Jeff Westendorf.
Click on Testimonials to learn what association leaders, residents and homeowners say about our communication style and how it has improved quality of life for all.
Contact Us to ask a question or to submit a Request for Proposal for management services.
We are ready to serve your Association!