West Property Management is proud to work with quality contractors who bring skills, experience and resources to help make your property flourish with green grass, beautiful landscaping, well maintained buildings and more.
Our progressive planning for future improvements & maintenance without excessive assessments will raise property values and improve the quality of life for all.
Without hesitation, West Property Management commits to serve as your fiduciary agent with full disclosure of all past experiences and no financial relationships with service providers, vendors or contractors.
* Negotiating & managing routine service to the large scale capital project contracts, including working with engineers & construction contractors.
* Significant cost savings through effective RFP's and negotiating of contract services with vendors.
* Improved service due to effective communication, oversight and working with contractors.
* Picturesque improvements in property condition that provided a direct impact on increasing property values.
Property maintenance services in our standard fee include, but are not limited to:
* All vendor services are put out to competitive bid with at least 3 vendors, including using vendors recommended by your Board & community members.
* Write Requests for Proposals (RFP's), identify quality vendors, meet with vendors to collect bids and analyze & make recommendation for vendor services to the Board.
* At least monthly conduct a formal walk-thru of entire property to identify maintenance issues, both long-term and short-term. Informal walk-thru's and assessments are on-going.
* On site monitoring of snow removal, lawn and landscaping and other vendors.
* 24 hour phone number to personal cell phone & email to Community Manager.